This is a Lean Belly break through Review!
There have been a lot of articles written for the Lean Belly Break Through program . Here we are going to show you the basic components and overall design of the program. In doing so, I thought that buying the program and doing it would make it more ethical to do a Lean Belly Break Through review. We also hoped to help those thinking about following it to determine whether it will work for their needs.
Is a review enough?
A review can be good and it can be bad depending on the one doing the reviewing. Anyone can intentionally or unintentionally slant a review one way or another–is this a true statement–of course it is.
So in essence it may have be good for you and would of worked out but because of a review, you just thought —awh— it’s not for me.
There’s really an overabundance, of articles and blogs offering a Lean Belly Break Through review. But, many do not look at the reasons that the program works. We aim to amend this and so we hope you enjoy our science-based Lean Belly Break Through review.
Why a Science-Based Lean Belly Break Through Review Is Needed
Now, you might be wondering why we cannot just say “thumbs up” or “thumbs down” and leave it at that NO and here is why;
1) There are already too many of these types of Lean Belly Break Through reviews to do that.
2) We want you to understand something. That the program’s basic functions are what you need for weight loss.
3) Everyone is different and what works for one person may not work to another, obviously.
We can offer a bit of a spoiler, though, and say that this is going to be a very favorable Lean Belly Break Through review. Why, because the science behind the diet and exercise regimen is proven and valid which improves the success.
You Need to Know about visceral fat?
First and foremost is the fact that the Lean Belly Break Through is geared to help you reduce visceral fat, not just exterior belly fat. In fact, it explains that you can never actually target or choose where fat is eliminated first. Instead, the diet and exercise look to help you reduce insulin resistance.
Insulin is a hormone the body releases (from the liver) when we eat or drink something. Bad eating habits causes “Insulin resistance” and it’s a big problem. The hormone “insulin” tells the cells to open and take in the glucose (blood sugar) that is created by carbohydrates out of the blood.
If we eat more carbs than are needed, eventually cells resist that message to open and accept the energy. They are, in essence, too full. That means the energy goes to nearby fat cells for use at a later time. Insulin resistance is a leading cause of type 2 diabetes.
The big problem with overeating and insulin
So, overeating causes us to store fat. Overeating also causes the cells to start to resist insulin. In time the body will produce extreme amounts or insulin. The body is trying to eliminate sugar in the bloodstream, this causes insulin resistance.
What is so troublesome about insulin resistance?
As we build large amounts of fat, insulin resistance increases. Well, the body has to make more of it to get minimal results. We start to habitually store more fat, and the cycle just spins round and round.
Insulin is like a drug to a drug addict—to get the same high as before the drug addict needs to take more of the drug. The odds of a drug addict overdosing or dying of the drug become very high the longer he takes it.
Insulin abuse is like the drug addict except with food. The more you over eat the more insulin you need to get the sugar out of the blood. Eventually you get to the point where insulin won’t do the job anymore and you end up with sugar in the blood.
Is fat the real problem?
As we said in the other article about the Lean Belly Breakthrough. If it were really just fat that was the problem, it would not be a big deal. However exterior fat is a sign of a bigger problem. That bigger problem is, visceral fat or interior fat that is around the internal organs. Visceral fat is responsible for an enormous list of potentially life-threatening diseases. So, we must do all we can to eliminate it.
That is where diet and exercise enter the equation. Lean Belly Break Through review has the answers. If you understand visceral fat and the threat of insulin resistance, you can better see the benefits of the Lean Belly Breakthrough program.
What the program Does
Any Lean Belly Break Through review, is not worth the space it takes up, if it doesn’t go on to say how it targets that visceral fat and regulates insulin better. To explain, we’ll just offer the following points:
- It incorporates five abdominal exercises that tone and strengthen muscles while also improving bodily functions. Muscle, as many already know, requires many more calories to maintain. Having a muscular abdomen means burning up fat and more calories . Using those muscles helps to improve bodily processes like digestion, elimination and circulation.
- It requires you to eat breakfast – Though fasting is a very highly recommended approach to weight loss. There are still many pros for a daily breakfast. With the Lean Belly Break Through review you’ll see that breakfast is a required part of the program.
- Diet experts say this about breakfast, it “allows you to control your hunger and avoid eating snacks later during the day. As usual other studies say different.
- It supplies lists of premium spices, herbs and drinks, and emphasizes water – Drinking enough water is a major key to weight loss and health.
- It is suggested that adults consume between three and four liters per day and more if sweating and exercising.
How does water help;
1) It helps to turn fat into energy.
2) Dehydration can actually slow down the metabolism.
3) Dehydration can prevent you from successfully burning fat for energy.
4) Water is filling and good for appetite control.
5) Water keeps your skin looking and feeling its best.
6) It demands you get into a healthy sleep cycle. Sleep habits are a key component of good health and weight management.
Many studies have shown links between poor sleep and obesity. Aiming for eight hours is a minimal requirement during the program.
Eating properly – You’re taught how to;
1) Read food labels
2) Understand the number of macronutrients you need.
3) To decide on a portion size.
4) Watch your carbs.
5) Pick whole foods and more.
6) What refined foods to stay away from
As you can see, there is a lot to know about the science behind the Lean Belly Breakthrough. It all makes a lot of good sense.
I’ve always been a big believer in exercise, but as you get older, I’m 59. Well as you get older it is not always that easy to exercise. With this program you can keep the weight off even if you cannot exercise.
There is a lot variety which helps you to stay with it. But as with anything in life, it won’t be for everyone.
I did buy this program and the diet alone will help you to lose a fat. If you are a person like me that loves his sweets, the program has a lot of deserts that are actually good and good for you.
If you are wondering whether or not if a low carb lifestyle is suited for you? We hope this Lean Belly Break Through Review has made it clear that it can work for you. It is easily customized to your needs and preferences.You can pick and choose what you like and don’t use the stuff you don’t.
If you go on to research the Lean Belly Brake Through you will see that the reviews are not wonderful.
So remember that if you do decide to try it that there is a money back guarantee.